"Because no one can understand love until they fall into it :)"

miercuri, 4 mai 2011

For her

This is for you. Yeah, only for you. Because you deserve this. Because you're the only person who always cheers me up. Because you never let me down and I know you'll never do. Because you're that sleepy-one at midnight who calls me back and talks with me for hours just to make sure I'll be alright in the morning. Because you always give me advices and you're always here for me when I need you. Because when I'm crying you always find a good joke that can make me laugh and then you wipe my tears and say "See, you have a lot of reasons to smile :) ". Because we know each other very well for 9 years. Because you know everything about me and still accept me for the person that I am. Because I owe you for all your help that you gave it to me. Because even we didn't see each other for 4 years, we still talked every day about everything. Because if I wouldn't meet you, I wouldn't know what a friendship is. Because you are my only best friend. Because you never dissapointed me. Because I enjoyed all the moments spent with you. Because we never had a fight and I hope we'll never have. Because I'll rather fight with my parents than fight with you. Because you deserve the best things in the world. Because you're pretty, cute, amazing, kind, funny, loyal and honest. Because I can always count on you. Because you've got a million ways to make me laugh. Because you always keep my feet on the ground. Because you don't get angry if I can't pick up the phone or when I can't go out with you. Because even when you were sure that you were right, you never said "I told you" when I admited that I was wrong again. Because you're the one who fixed my heart when someone broke it. And I just want to thank you for all your help and for being a true and real best friend for me. I love you girl :)



P.S. : I found a song that describes you very well, listen it here.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu